The legislation of the chemical sector at European level is in a transitional period of adaptation to the new legislation to comply with the requirements of Regulation 528/2012 and their subsequent modifications.
During this period Urdí-Solé & Associats, S.L. can advise you and process the following procedures:
- Registration of biocides at the European Union level in accordance with Regulation 528/2012.
- Registration of biocides at European Union level during the transitional period
- Registration of biocidal products in Spain during the transitional period.
- Registration of biocidal products in Portugal during the transitional period.
- Registration of biocidal products in other international markets (North Africa, South America and support in other countries).
Interactive map of the European Union
check here the Competent Authority for Biocides of each country:
- Enterprise Register for Pesticide/Biocide Companies (Registro Oficial de Establecimientos y Servicios Biocidas / Plaguicidas): mandatory license for all Spain based companies that wish to manufacture, import, store, market or apply biocidal products.
- Registration of Biocidal Products in Spain (disinfectants, insecticides, rodenticides, acaricidal, wood preservatives, algaecides…) for domestic, environmental and food industry use.
- Registration of Biocidal Products in Spain (disinfectants, insecticides, rodenticides…) for zoosanitary use (livestock and/or veterinary field).
- Notification of Biocidal Products according to the Second Transitional Provision of Royal Decree 1054/2002..
- Authorisation for manufacturing, import and/or storage activities for Pest Control Products for Use in Personal Hygiene.
- Registration of Pest Control Products for Use in Personal Hygiene, necessary authorization for the commercialization of insect repellents.
- Authorisation of manufacturing, import and/or storage activities for Intact Skin Antiseptics and Disinfectant Products in the Clinical Field
- Registration of Healthy Skin Antiseptic Products.
- Registration of Disinfectant Products used in Clinical setting.
- Processing of the National Code for marketing of biocidal products in the pharmacy channel.
- “Autorização de venda” for pest control products commercialization (insecticides, repellents, rodenticides) in Portugal in front of Direção-Geral da Saúde.
- “Notificação de venda” for other biocidal products used in domestic and industrial settings in Portugal such as disinfectants, preservative products, disinfectants for Legionella control, algaecides and disinfectant for swimming pools, biocides for human hygiene in front of Direção-Geral da Saúde.
- “Autorização de venda ” for commercialization of biocides used in the livestock field in front of Direção-Geral de Veterinária.
- “Notificação de venda ” for the commercialization of biocides used in food industry in front of Direção-Geral de Veterinária.
- “Autorização de venda ” for the commercialization of wood preservatives in front of the Direção-Geral de Veterinária.
URDI SOLE I ASSOCIATS SL is Responsible for treatment of the personal data of The interested party informs him that this data will be processed in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 (GDPR) and is therefore provided with the following information on the processing:
End of treatment: provision of the professional services requested, including communication with you, and billing, collection and accounting of our fees.
Legitimation of the treatment: for the provision of the entrusted service, the contractual relationship established with you (art. 6.1.b GDPR); for the invoicing, collection and accounting of our fees, the fulfillment of our legal obligations (art. 6.1.c GDPR).
Data retention criteria: they will be kept for no longer than is necessary to maintain the purpose of the treatment; when they are no longer necessary for this purpose and the applicable legal time limits have expired, they will be deleted by the appropriate security measures to ensure that the data is anonymised or completely destroyed.
Communication of data: in addition to the necessary assignments by legal obligation, it is planned to transfer your data to the entities related to the provision of the services in charge that are needed, whenever necessary to achieve the purpose of the processing (public administration, notaries, public records, etc.).
Rights of the interested party:
– Right of access, rectification, portability and deletion of your data and limitation or opposition to its processing.
– Right to file a complaint with the Control Authority (aepd.es) if it considers that the treatment does not comply with current regulations.
Contact details to exercise your rights:
URDI SOLE I ASSOCIATS SL. Tr de dalt, 134 – 08024 Barcelona