Authorisations and approvals for the correct manufacture and marketing of cosmetic products.
The legislation currently in force at European level is Regulation 1223/2009 that harmonizes technical and legislative requirements throughout the European Union on cosmetic products.
Urdí-Solé & Associats, S.L. offers its services in this field, with the advice and processing of the following procedures:
- Authorisation of manufacturing and/or import activities for Cosmetic, Toothpaste or Similar Products and Hygiene or Aesthetics products.
- Technical management of companies importing Cosmetic Products.
- Review of the composition of cosmetic products, in accordance with current legislation.
- Notification of cosmetic products for medical treatment purposes.
- Review of the dossiers of information of cosmetic products.
- Review of reports on the safety of cosmetic products.
- Registration of Toothpaste products or similar.
- Registration of aesthetic products.
- Registration of intimate hygiene products.
- Processing of the National Code of cosmetic products for its commercialization in the Pharmacy channel.
- Advice on obtention of the Eco Label or ecological label of cosmetic products.
- Advice on the Declaration of packaging at EcoEmbes, as well as its processing through the Ecosoft portal.
If you wish more information of our services,
please contact us
Information for the processing of personal data for the purpose of providing professional services
URDI SOLE I ASSOCIATS SL is Responsible for treatment of the personal data of The interested party informs him that this data will be processed in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 (GDPR) and is therefore provided with the following information on the processing:
End of treatment: provision of the professional services requested, including communication with you, and billing, collection and accounting of our fees.
Legitimation of the treatment: for the provision of the entrusted service, the contractual relationship established with you (art. 6.1.b GDPR); for the invoicing, collection and accounting of our fees, the fulfillment of our legal obligations (art. 6.1.c GDPR).
Data retention criteria: they will be kept for no longer than is necessary to maintain the purpose of the treatment; when they are no longer necessary for this purpose and the applicable legal time limits have expired, they will be deleted by the appropriate security measures to ensure that the data is anonymised or completely destroyed.
Communication of data: in addition to the necessary assignments by legal obligation, it is planned to transfer your data to the entities related to the provision of the services in charge that are needed, whenever necessary to achieve the purpose of the processing (public administration, notaries, public records, etc.).
Rights of the interested party:
– Right of access, rectification, portability and deletion of your data and limitation or opposition to its processing.
– Right to file a complaint with the Control Authority (aepd.es) if it considers that the treatment does not comply with current regulations.
Contact details to exercise your rights:
URDI SOLE I ASSOCIATS SL. Tr de dalt, 134 – 08024 Barcelona