Procedures for the commercialization of chemical products and detergents.
UASolucions we can advise you on the correct marketing of your products in accordance with current legislation on chemical products and detergents, offering, among other services:
- Notification of Detergents and related products on the EU Toxicology Centres portal.
- Review and advice on the labelling of detergents according to current legislation.
- Notification of chemical products on the EU Toxicology Centres portal
- Review and advice on labelling according to current legislation.
- Advice on obtention of the Eco-Label.
- Advice on the Declaration of packaging at EcoEmbes, as well as its processing through the Ecosoft portal.
Please contact us if you wish to have more information of your services.
Information for the processing of personal data for the purpose of providing professional services
URDI SOLE I ASSOCIATS SL is Responsible for treatment of the personal data of The interested party informs him that this data will be processed in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 (GDPR) and is therefore provided with the following information on the processing:
End of treatment: provision of the professional services requested, including communication with you, and billing, collection and accounting of our fees.
Legitimation of the treatment: for the provision of the entrusted service, the contractual relationship established with you (art. 6.1.b GDPR); for the invoicing, collection and accounting of our fees, the fulfillment of our legal obligations (art. 6.1.c GDPR).
Data retention criteria: they will be kept for no longer than is necessary to maintain the purpose of the treatment; when they are no longer necessary for this purpose and the applicable legal time limits have expired, they will be deleted by the appropriate security measures to ensure that the data is anonymised or completely destroyed.
Communication of data: in addition to the necessary assignments by legal obligation, it is planned to transfer your data to the entities related to the provision of the services in charge that are needed, whenever necessary to achieve the purpose of the processing (public administration, notaries, public records, etc.).
Rights of the interested party:
– Right of access, rectification, portability and deletion of your data and limitation or opposition to its processing.
– Right to file a complaint with the Control Authority (aepd.es) if it considers that the treatment does not comply with current regulations.
Contact details to exercise your rights:
URDI SOLE I ASSOCIATS SL. Tr de dalt, 134 – 08024 Barcelona