Licenses and authorizations
for zoosanitary products
In Spain, zoosanitary products used in the veterinary field are legislated according to RD 867/2020, which contemplates that the diagnostic reagent products for veterinary use, the systems for control of physiological parameters in animals and the products destined to the maintenance of the animal reproductive material, must be included in the Register of zoosanitary entities and products (Registro de entidades y productos zoosanitarios).
The Registry includes the authorization and registration of:
- Diagnostic reagents for veterinary use, defined as any product, used alone or in association with others, for the study of animal samples or their environment, in order to provide information regarding: their pathogenic agents, including those used in diagnostic tests, or their genetic characteristics of health interest.
- Products for systems of control of physiological parameters, defined as any product, equipment or method used alone or in association with others, intended to provide information related to one or more physiological parameters of the animals or their genetic characteristics.
- Products for the maintenance of animal reproductive material: preservatives and diluents of semen, oocytes and embryos.
Urdí-Solé & Associats, S.L. offers its services for the management of the following procedures and authorizations:
- Registration of pest control products (disinfectants, insecticides, rodenticides…) used in animal health (livestock and veterinary field).
- Authorisation of companies to manufacture and import Zoosanitary products (diagnostic reagents).
- Authorisation to market veterinary medical devices (diagnostic reagents)
- Responsible declarations for the registration of zoosanitary products for physiological parameters control systems on animals and products destined to the maintenance of the reproductive material from animal origin.
If you wish more information of our services, please contact us
Information for the processing of personal data for the purpose of providing professional services
URDI SOLE I ASSOCIATS SL is Responsible for treatment of the personal data of The interested party informs him that this data will be processed in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 (GDPR) and is therefore provided with the following information on the processing:
End of treatment: provision of the professional services requested, including communication with you, and billing, collection and accounting of our fees.
Legitimation of the treatment: for the provision of the entrusted service, the contractual relationship established with you (art. 6.1.b GDPR); for the invoicing, collection and accounting of our fees, the fulfillment of our legal obligations (art. 6.1.c GDPR).
Data retention criteria: they will be kept for no longer than is necessary to maintain the purpose of the treatment; when they are no longer necessary for this purpose and the applicable legal time limits have expired, they will be deleted by the appropriate security measures to ensure that the data is anonymised or completely destroyed.
Communication of data: in addition to the necessary assignments by legal obligation, it is planned to transfer your data to the entities related to the provision of the services in charge that are needed, whenever necessary to achieve the purpose of the processing (public administration, notaries, public records, etc.).
Rights of the interested party:
– Right of access, rectification, portability and deletion of your data and limitation or opposition to its processing.
– Right to file a complaint with the Control Authority (aepd.es) if it considers that the treatment does not comply with current regulations.
Contact details to exercise your rights:
URDI SOLE I ASSOCIATS SL. Tr de dalt, 134 – 08024 Barcelona