Licenses, authorizations and homologation of products and industries where food products, dietary supplements, bottled water, special nutrition products, formula and infant foods are produced…
Royal Decree 191/2011, of 18 February, on the General Health Register of Food and Food Companies (BOE 8.3.2011), in its article 2 describes which establishments will be subject to registration on a national basis and those that will be registered in the registers created for this purpose by the competent authorities at the regional level; and article 3 specifies which food products must be subject to national registration.
Urdí-Solé & Associats, S.L. can advise you and manage the following procedures and authorizations:
- General Sanitary Registry of Food and Food Companies
- Notification of marketing of food supplements
- Registration of dietary products / food products for special diets
- Review of the labeling on nutritional statements and healthy properties claims.
- Advice on the evaluation of Processing Aids for human food.
- Advice on the import and/or export of products for the Agro-industrial Sector.
If you wish more information of our services, please contact us
Information for the processing of personal data for the purpose of providing professional services
URDI SOLE I ASSOCIATS SL is Responsible for treatment of the personal data of The interested party informs him that this data will be processed in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 (GDPR) and is therefore provided with the following information on the processing:
End of treatment: provision of the professional services requested, including communication with you, and billing, collection and accounting of our fees.
Legitimation of the treatment: for the provision of the entrusted service, the contractual relationship established with you (art. 6.1.b GDPR); for the invoicing, collection and accounting of our fees, the fulfillment of our legal obligations (art. 6.1.c GDPR).
Data retention criteria: they will be kept for no longer than is necessary to maintain the purpose of the treatment; when they are no longer necessary for this purpose and the applicable legal time limits have expired, they will be deleted by the appropriate security measures to ensure that the data is anonymised or completely destroyed.
Communication of data: in addition to the necessary assignments by legal obligation, it is planned to transfer your data to the entities related to the provision of the services in charge that are needed, whenever necessary to achieve the purpose of the processing (public administration, notaries, public records, etc.).
Rights of the interested party:
– Right of access, rectification, portability and deletion of your data and limitation or opposition to its processing.
– Right to file a complaint with the Control Authority (aepd.es) if it considers that the treatment does not comply with current regulations.
Contact details to exercise your rights:
URDI SOLE I ASSOCIATS SL. Tr de dalt, 134 – 08024 Barcelona